Wednesday, April 28, 2010

First Post

Every day, I try to read about stuff that I didn't already know about. I thought I might explain what I learned on a blog. So, here it is.

I should mention a few things:
1. I love lists
2. I try to be as brief as possible in my writing because I have ADD and get bored very quickly. :)
3. I am never grammatically correct all the time. I never spell correctly all the time. I do not like spellcheck online because it takes a bit longer than just shift-F7. I am old school word/works. :)
4. I overuse the smiley.:):):)
5. I usually wouldn't (and won't) blog on the weekends. I try to stay away from the computer on the weekends unless I'm doing something fun on it.

There's a good introduction, I think. I might even put what I learned yesterday in so that you can get a good idea as to what I usually learn. And I might even relearn a couple of things that I've learned in the past because they were so interesting.

Oh, lastly, I'll let you know at the beginning of the post if what I learned was of an adult nature. It usually won't be of a sexual nature, but too often its of a violent nature :( because I like studying other people and what motivates them.

If you have questions, please ask. Especially since I am the only reader of this so far. I like talking to myself. Hi me :) Love you! Love, me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment